The success, and expansion of a company are directly linked to the construction of a positive, motivating, and enjoyable work environment. VastuShastra, an architectural science, aids in the development of a positive professional work culture for both management and staff, allowing an office space to flourish with success and profitability. Following Vastu principles in the construction and design of an office's interiors and exteriors will bring good luck and prosperity to the company. So, here are some Vastu office recommendations that will make your workplace a haven of happiness and growth.
• The north, northeast, or northwest are desirable directions for office buildings since they provide luck and positivity to the company. The north is the direction of Kuber, the Lord of Wealth, and it improves the business financially. For a service industry-related workplace, the East orientation is ideal for Astrology Advice.
• For success, the office should be located in a crowded area rather than a deserted one. It needs to be surrounded by moving traffic.
• SherMukhi plots are ideal for commercial buildings because their shape resembles that of a lion, which is a symbol of power, efficiency, and control. These plots are wide in the front and narrow in the back when facing north.
• The office's main entrance must face north or east without any obstructions. Things to stay away from The entrance door should never be on the side of an inner wall, as this will prevent beneficial energy from entering.
• Astrologykart.com, The reception of any workplace, according to VastuShastra, represents the company's power and nature. As a result, it must exude great energy to visitors, clients, and even workers. The receptionist must sit with her back to the north or east. In the offices, the reception area must be built in an east or northeast direction. The corporate profile should be displayed on the south wall, and the reception counter should face the main entry door diagonally. Flowers can be displayed on the welcome desk to promote positivity.
• According to Vastu rules for offices, the best spot to build a staircase is in the south or southwest direction. The stairwells should be painted in light colors. Things to stay away from The staircase in the heart of the office should be avoided since it may result in financial losses. In offices, red and black stairwells should be avoided.
• Things like files, paperwork, and electronic appliances like computers must be stored on the left side of the table for north-facing workstations. The above-mentioned objects should be on the right-hand side of east-facing workstations. According to VastuShastra, workstations should be square or rectangular in design with four corners.
• Things to avoid: Workstations or desks should never be L-shaped or any other irregular shape because this might lead to confusion and delays in work delivery. It is considered disrespectful to keep idols of Gods and Goddesses on your desk. Never eat food at your office or desk, as this is just for business purposes.
• The office owners' room should be in the southwest direction. They should always work with their backs to the north. The office owner's desk must be rectangular in design with four suitable corners. The owner's seat must always be backed by a solid concrete wall.
• Things to avoid: Temples or divine idols should not be kept behind the office owners' seats Chat with Astrologer.
• The southeast is the finest direction for this department since it evokes power and passion consult an astrologer.