In the Magha month of the fifth day of the Shukla Paksha, Vasant Panchami is being celebrated. Let us tell you that the spring season begins on this day. Maa Saraswati is worshiped on this holy occasion. Not only this, people worship Mother Saraswati wearing yellow clothes. Chat with Astrologer.
It is believed that Saraswati Maa appeared on this day. And all the gods and goddesses praised together. And with praise become the hymns of the Vedas and the spring raga. That is why the holy festival of Vasant Panchami is celebrated. Spring is directly related to nature and on this day nature changes its form.
Let us tell you that Saraswati Maa is also called the Goddess of Knowledge as it is believed that wherever Mother Saraswati resides, Maa Kali and Maa Lakshmi reside there. Not only this, just as Vaishno Devi is worshiped in Navratri, in the same way, on this Panchami, everyone worships Goddess Saraswati. And ask them for knowledge, restraint, sweet speech, comfort, etc. for themselves.
Along with this, Saraswati Maa is worshiped at all educational institutions on this day. Saraswati Maa is also called the goddess of arts. That is why on this day everyone worships him with full devotion. Let us know about the important date, time, and things related to Vasant Panchami –
Significance of Vasant Panchami
Vasant Panchami is being considered to be an auspicious day. Maa Saraswati is worshiped on this day before starting education or starting any kind of new work. Talk to Astrologer, It is believed that on this day, whoever worships Saraswati Mata with a sincere heart, the mother gives him the boon he wants.
Let us tell you that this Panchami is also known as Shri Panchami. And this day is also known as Saraswati Maa's day. It is believed that on this day Kamadeva comes to earth with his wife Rati. And whoever worships the husband and wife Kamdev and his wife Rati, all the obstacles coming in their practical life get removed. Along with this, happiness also comes into their house.
Shubh Muhurta for Vasant Panchami 2022
This Vasant Panchami will start on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha of Magh month i.e. on Saturday, February 5 at 03:47 am. And it will continue till the next day on Sunday i.e. 6th February at 03:46 am. Most importantly, this Panchami is believed to be worshiped after sunrise and before noon.
Why is Goddess Saraswati worshiped on Vasant Panchami?
According to the beliefs of Hinduism, Goddess Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge and arts, appeared from the mouth of Brahma on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha. This is the reason why Goddess Saraswati is worshiped on this day. If on this day, whosoever worships Saraswati Mata with full rituals, the mother fulfills all his wishes.
How to worship Saraswati Mata?
• First of all you should clean a place properly to install the idol of Saraswati Mata.
• The idol of Saraswati Mata should be installed on a yellow cloth and offer the flower of the season.
• After that, you should sit facing east or north direction as worshiping facing in this direction is considered to be auspicious.
• After that you should do the singing for Goddess Saraswati.
• Offering roses at the feet of Goddess Saraswati is considered auspicious. You can also offer yellow or white flowers to the Goddess Saraswati.
• Offer offerings of Roli, rice, saffron, turmeric, yellow sweets, curd, pudding, etc. to Goddess Saraswati.
• You should keep your books or Vagh Yantra at the place of worship.
• If students want, they can also keep a fast for Saraswati Mata on this Vasant Panchami.
What is the significance of the yellow color?
Let us tell you that the yellow color has a very important place on the occasion of this Panchami.
• After this festival the crops start ripening. And yellow flowers come on them. That is why on the occasion of Vasant Panchami, yellow-colored clothes and yellow food are prepared.
• According to Hindu beliefs, the importance of yellow color is considered a symbol of energy, prosperity, and light.
• This is the reason that everyone wears yellow clothes at this festival. And make the yellow dish in your home.
• Yellow color is considered to be of pure and satvik progress.
• Yellow color also increases the confidence of the person and removes depression.
• Yellow color is like the rays of the sun, which has a good effect on the person's brain.
• According to Hindu beliefs yellow is a color on auspicious occasions like marriage.
Do not make these mistakes on Vasant Panchami
• On Vasant Panchami, you should not wear black clothes even by forget.
• Do not consume meat, alcohol, etc. on the day of Panchami.
• Don't cut the trees on this day as it makes the Goddess Saraswati very angry.
• Don't eat anything before taking bath as you must worship Mata Saraswati and then you should do something else, Take the Astrology Advice Online.
• On this day one should not fight, quarrel, etc with anybody or have any wrong thoughts or not indulge in any kind of immoral acts.