Durga Ashtami 2022: Masik Durgashtami is a one-of-a-kind Goddess Durga's festival that is observed nearly every month to get divine benefits. Witnessing the strength of NavaDurga, who is recognized as Hinduism's most ferocious Goddess, is considered a particularly auspicious religious practice. Masik Durgashtami is also known as Maas Durgashtami or Durga Ashtami (Monthly Durgashtami). Chat with Astrologer, According to the Hindu calendar, it is celebrated just on the 8th day of Shukla Paksha, Ashtami Tithi. Every month, devotees of Mother Durga keep a traditional fast from morning until dusk and pray fervently. Maha Ashtami, which takes place in Ashwin month during the holy nine days of Shardiya Navratri festivities, is the most quintessential Ashtami of all Hindu festivals.
Vrat Vidhi Masik Durgashtami
The lord of Ashtami Tithi, according to texts, is Shiva, who is also complementary to Durga's form of Durgesh. A demon named Durgam caused a disturbance throughout the three worlds, according to the Markandeya Purana. All the gods and goddesses became enraged as a result of his oppression, and Mother Durga was created from the might of Tridev, i.e. Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. All the gods and goddesses are supposed to have petitioned the mother & prayed to her to liberate her from the tyranny of the evil, after which the mother killed the demon, earning her the name Durgasaini. Although a Durgashtami occurs every month, the largest and most significant of them all is Durga Ashtami 'Mahashtami', which occurs during Navratri. Talk to Astrologer, it is believed that observing Durgashtami vrat with suitable rituals every month will provide the desired results. Get cleansed by bathing on this day, then cleanse the place of devotion by spilling Ganges water on it.
After that, cover a wooden platter with a red cloth and place an idol or photograph of Maa Durga on it. After that, you should offer Akshat, vermilion, and flower petals to the mother, then prasad of fruits and sweets, and finally, light incense and a lamp. Perform Maa Durga Aarti after reciting Durga Chalisa. Then, with trembling hands, appeal to the goddess, and the mother will certainly grant your wish. The numerous components of the gods are made of the radiance emerging from the deities' bodies; as we previously stated, the mother sprang from Tridev's strength, but the different parts of the mother arose from the brilliant of all the other gods, just as the goddess arose from Shiva's brilliance.
The hair on the head was adorned with Yamraj's beauty, the arms with Vishnu's brilliance, the breast with the Moon's glory, the waist with Indra's glory, the thighs with Varuna's glory, and the buttock with the earth's beauty. , the feet of Brahma's glory, the sun Both feet's fingers are made of Prajapati's brilliance, both eyes are made of fire brilliance, the eyebrows are made of Sandhya's brilliance, the ears are made of wind brilliance, and the rest of the limbs are formed of other gods' brilliance. Put nutmeg on a betel leaf and offer it to the Durga shrine to get rid of spiritual difficulties. Girls' worship is extremely important from the age of two to five years. If we make these girls happy during the Durgashtami fast by giving them presents, donations, and Dakshina, mother Navdurga will be glad and will grant them ten desires.
Puja Vidhi as per your requirements
1. As a tribute to Goddess Saraswati, the deity of learning, present the girls with white flowers.
2. As an offering, present red roses to the girls to fulfill their spirit or mental wishes.
3. As a sacrifice to the girls, present luscious red and yellow fruits for the fulfillment of worldly ambitions.
4. Make a banana or coconut offering to the females to help them achieve sannyasa and detachment.
5. As an offering to Maa Durga, give the girls sweets, kheer, halwa, or saffron rice.
6. As a gift, give the girls handkerchiefs or beautiful ribbons, depending on your abilities.
7. Women desiring a lifetime of good fortune and childless couples should give their daughters five different forms of makeup, such as bindis, bangles, henna, hair decorations, scented soap, kajal, nail polish, talcum powder, and so on.
8. As an offering, give gifts to the daughters to gain the mother's blessing.
9. Give the girls educational items such as a pen, sketch pen, pencil, copy, drawing books, compass, water bottle, color box, lunch box, and so on to summon Maa Saraswati.
Goddess Durga is dressed in a red dress and decked with solah shringar before puja on Masik Durgshtami.
1. As one of the greatest days for the believers of Mother Durga, it represents women's empowerment and strength, as she was established to unveil power-shakti.
2. Hindus are recommended to fast for the entire day on the religious celebration of Maas Durgasthami once a month to reap the most advantages.
3. It is a joy to triumph against adversity.
4. Because Mother Shakti is regarded to be the Godhead of Strength and Power, fasting on Masik Durgashtami provides mental serenity and the ability to overcome any adversity.
5. It is also said that on this auspicious day, the person who observes an utterly strict fast with complete dedication receives the desired results and boons in large quantities from Goddess Durga.
6. A fasting that day purges your life of all negative deeds and wrongdoings.
7. It improves personal connections, self-confidence, and harmony, as well as protects against sickness.
8. Puja Rituals of this festival are completed and carried out in compliance with a priest or a Pandit on the day of Masik Durgasthami. On this day, donating pandits and necessities is beneficial.
Consult an astrologer for Astrology Advice Online from Astrology Kart.