In our lives, we all have to travel several times. These journeys are necessary for our livelihood or personal reasons such as leisure travel, family or cultural responsibilities, and so on. It is not uncommon to see people pack their belongings and travel to escape the stress of their daily lives, Chat with Astrologer. The fact of the issue is that everyone must travel at some point in their lives for various reasons. Many of you must have had the experience of encountering several hurdles on your travels, only to have them turn pointless in the end for no apparent reason. Indeed, some journeys result in losses rather than meeting the objectives of the journeys highlighted.
Have you ever been curious as to why this occurs? According to Vedic Astrology, the concept of time and planetary motions has a significant impact on the issue of travel.
• Travel, if done according to Vedic Astrology's laws, can easily turn out to be a success, leading us to our destination and achieving the primary goals of the journey.
Vedic Astrology's 'Day' concept
• The concept of 'Day' is incredibly important in Vedic Astrology, and India's holy writings describe the significance of each of the seven days of the week in considerable detail.
• For example, according to our specific goals and ambitions in life, the scriptures instruct us which Deities should be worshipped on different days of the week. Each day is identified with a specific Deity, and if that Deity's powers are invoked through Pujas or Vedic Rituals on that day, then prosperity in that person's life is a natural conclusion, In Vedic Astrology, the day plays an important role in the 'Panchang.' Panchang is the categorization of time-based on various factors such as:
• 'Vaar' means 'day' in Hindi.
The Importance of the Day in Travel
The following days and directions are recommended for travel:
• Monday is a good day to travel in the south.
• Tuesday is a good day to travel in both the east and south directions.
• Wednesday is a good day to travel in both east and west directions.
• Thursday is the day for travel in all directions except the south.
• Travels that begin on a Friday evening are considered lucky.
• Saturday travel should only be done if necessary, and if at all feasible, Saturday travel should be avoided.
• Sunday is the best day to travel east.
The following days and directions are considered unfavorable for travel:
• Traveling in the West Direction on Sunday is considered unlucky.
• Monday: It is deemed unlucky to go in the east direction.
• Tuesday: It is deemed unlucky to go in the north direction.
• Wednesday: It is deemed unlucky to go in the north direction.
• Thursday: Traveling in the direction of the south is deemed unlucky.
• Friday: It is considered unlucky to travel in the West Direction.
• Saturday: It is considered unlucky to go in the east direction.
• Disha School Travel Prevention Remedies