In Valentine's Week, where everyone has celebrated Rose, Propose, Chocolate, Teddy, and Promise Day, it is now the turn of Hug day. To celebrate Hug Day everyone gets confused between hug day and kiss day. Astrology Advice Online, In such a situation, let us tell you that today is Hug Day. Birds of love celebrate this day, but do you know that hugs can also have benefits.
This might sound silly or strange but this fact is true. If you hug someone it already transfers a vast range of emotional roving i.e. trust, love, sadness, care, or happiness. Things that are sometimes difficult to say in words, even a hug can be said easily. Hug Day is a part of Valentine's Week and is celebrated every year on February 12, two days before Valentine's Day. On this day people express their affection towards each other by hugging with warmth.
Building trust in a relationship is very important that is the reason why everybody hugs so they feel comfortable.
Hugging someone with warmth can help you feel connected with another, improve bonds, and increase your happiness. During Corona Virus, handshakes and hugs become an accident and while greeting you never felt that warmth and comfort. On the other hand, stress and anxiety are taking a toll on the mental health of people. We can only hope that the coming months are better than ever.
Scientific studies also tout the many benefits of hugging. It not only lowers the levels of cortisol, the stress hormone but also relieves pain and relaxes the muscles. Chat with Astrologer, Our astrologers from astrology kart talk about the health benefits of embracing. According to them that are:-
1) Hugging reduces the level of cortisol, the stress hormone which in turn lowers blood pressure and heart rate in stressful situations. Hugging also helps in getting a good night's sleep.
2) The feel-good chemical or scientifically what we say oxytocin is generally increased when we hug someone that makes us active, relaxed, and happy.
3) Hugs make it easier to connect with the other person.
4) Hugging shows that we are safe, loved, and not alone.
5) Hugging reduces tension in the body by combating pain and improves blood flow thereby relaxing tense muscles.
6) Hugging increases the level of natural killer cells, lymphocytes, and other immune-boosting cells that keep the immune system strong.
Know more facts related to Hug Day so that you can Talk to Astrologer.