Astrologykart.com site told, The most horrible and damaging dosha is Kaal Sarp, and its presence in a native's horoscope is considered brutally unlucky. Vedic astrology mentions a number of yogas. When the seven planets are positioned between the dark planets Rahu and Ketu, the Kaal Sarp yoga is thought to form in the native's horoscope. One can do Kaal Sarp Dosha Puja to remove the issues in their lives caused by the presence of this dosha in their Kundli and to free themselves from the malefic effects of this dosha. Many yogas and doshas are found in the horoscope of the native, which have been identified by saints from ancient times. Talk to the astrologer
Everything that happens in our life could be due to the planetary movements and combinations that have created in our horoscope. These planets have a significant impact on the course of our life. When all of the planets are on the same side of the Rahu and Ketu axis, and there isn't a single planet on the opposite side, the person's Kundli forms the "complete" Kaal Sarp yoga. If all of the planets are on the same side of the Rahu and Ketu axis except one, the horoscope is said to have partial Kaal Sarp dosha. When compared to the full Kaal Sarp dosha, the partial Kaal Sarp dosha is less hazardous.
- What exactly is the Kaal Sarp dosha?
- Astrologykart.com The positioning of the planets sun, moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, mercury, and venus on the side of the planet Rahu and Ketu in a native's horoscope causes Kaal Sarp dosha. According to Vedic astrology, persons affected by the Kaal Sarp dosha are committed to their families and society. They are not greedy or self-centred people, but rather pure-hearted spirits. They will have to strive for the rest of their lives. According to Indian Astrology, there are 12 different forms of Kaal Sarp Dosha.
- The Kaal Sarp dosha in the locals' Kundli causes troubles and struggles in various aspects of their lives. In Vedic astrology, there are several varieties of Kaal Sarp yoga that can affect different aspects of a person's life. These categories must be understood in order to obtain the proper treatment for any of the doshas that may be present in the Kundli.
- The Kaal Sarp Dosha's Consequences
- The presence of Kaal Sarp Dosha in the native's Kundli could have a negative impact on their lives. Its consequences could be both favourable and bad. All of this is determined by the location of the planets in the native's Kundli. Chat with Astrologer.
- Under the influence of the Kaal Sarp dosha, the native experiences unwelcome delays and defeats in a variety of areas of their existence.
- The individual was unable to sustain mental serenity and stability in their daily life.
- The person would be lacking in self-assurance and courage.
- This dosha can cause a variety of ailments and health problems, as well as make it difficult to maintain steadiness in one's life.
- This dosh causes the person to have troubles with his or her work, finances, profession, family, and so on.
- In their daily lives, the person might experience worry and restlessness.
- Treatments for Kaal Sarp Dosha
- Chanting the Panchakshari Mantra, Om Namah Shivay or Maha Mrityunjay Jaap (108 times) in a day, according to Vedic Astrology, will assist the native to overcome the harmful effects of Kaal Sarp dosha
- If you have the Kaal Sarp dosha in your horoscope, you should water your Peepal plant every Saturday because it is thought to be particularly efficient in removing this dosha. Astrology Advice
- Adoring Nag Devta and fasting on Nag Panchami, or worshipping Lord Krishna, is thought to be an effective treatment for this dosha.
- The indigenous may be able to overcome this dosha by removing the silver idols of Nag and Nagin.
- Wearing a hessonite ring can also protect you against the negative effects of the Kaal Sarp Dosha. For more details to contact the best astrology Astrology Kart.